let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
Photobucket
The Blogger.
Disclaimer
some thing you SHOULD know

You are now on http://vinclai.blogspot.com/
My blog , My rules
No SPAMING is welcome to this blog
Hate me or don't like what i blog ,you can don't read !!!
You can click [x] button at the top right corner!!!
or you can press Alt+F4
OR you just press/click here and Shoo
No one is begging you to stay on
And people, do tag before you leave :)



deux:
Scream it !.








trois:
Thursday, October 21, 2010 7:30 PM
Today don't have class so went to Butterworth to met with her...

She gave me a surprise...

She bought me a Tee for me...i like it xD

By the way,she still said me didn't give her gift although she yesterday told me she didn't buy gift for me yet...lol

Next time got chance only give you lar..lol

As usual,we took our lunch at Mcd again...haha

Ate Spicy Chicken Mcdeluxe,quite nice...

After lunch we went for movie...

Red


Red,it means Retired Extremely Dangerous...cool isn't it?haha

I love this movie very much

It was very awesome!

4 ex CIA regroup against the Vice President...lol

Go watch this movie if you haven watch it yet...haha

After movie she told me she a bit headache,

no choice,we just date until here...

Not very satisfy the day with her...Sorry

But now she's very moody just because of her mum don't let her go work,hang out and skip school...haiz

Hope everything will be fine soon...

Love you <3

Photo of the Day