let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
Photobucket
The Blogger.
Disclaimer
some thing you SHOULD know

You are now on http://vinclai.blogspot.com/
My blog , My rules
No SPAMING is welcome to this blog
Hate me or don't like what i blog ,you can don't read !!!
You can click [x] button at the top right corner!!!
or you can press Alt+F4
OR you just press/click here and Shoo
No one is begging you to stay on
And people, do tag before you leave :)



deux:
Scream it !.








trois:
Sorry Saturday, October 23, 2010 4:21 PM
I'm very sorry for what i had did before...

I can't expect you will dislike me so much...haiz

I know,i'm not a good boyfriend for you but give me sometimes,

i can't be you perfect boyfriend but at least i can be your good boyfriend...

If you really have the heart or thinking to continue this relationship,

both of us,should do something for it...

Ya,after viewed your blog,i found out i'm very useless,i can make you hate me so much...

I know my attitude should change and i sure will try to change it.

I never treat you as my slave,NEVER!

I'm really sad u will think that i treating u as a slave...

Do you know when i was viewing your blog,my heart was breaking into pieces?

And i still don't like you say me annoying and weak when i was crying.

I cried for you but you said i'm weak?

I hope u can change this thinking...

I don't like you to hide your feelings away from me,

I know you will think that there's not much different after tell me,

but i must tell you now,

there's many difference...

Maybe you will think that what i saying now is just a non sense

I hope you can think carefully,

Am i just a "king" for you?

Hide your feelings away from me is it the best way?

You know me for so long,

you know my attitude well.

Why you now say don't have feelings anymore?

It was damn hurt you know?

Someone said you very suffer,

Then how about me?

I care of you,

i care of this relationship,

I really hope we can back the last time...

Anyways,i'm sorry for hurting you so much.

Love you <3