let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
Photobucket
The Blogger.
Disclaimer
some thing you SHOULD know

You are now on http://vinclai.blogspot.com/
My blog , My rules
No SPAMING is welcome to this blog
Hate me or don't like what i blog ,you can don't read !!!
You can click [x] button at the top right corner!!!
or you can press Alt+F4
OR you just press/click here and Shoo
No one is begging you to stay on
And people, do tag before you leave :)



deux:
Scream it !.








trois:
Thursday, October 7, 2010 1:04 PM


I thought she will update her blog earlier than me....haiz

She haven update yet and asked me to update very long post somemore lo...huiyo

I'll try to best to pull it become more longer...lol

This is the 1st time we met each other 2 days continuous...Haha

Every time i sure will very happy when have a dating with her...

But recently we argued again...not much thing to talk about it

Just hope she won't hide anything away from me or lie me...

Let me talk about our 10th and 11 dating.

The 10th dating is at Queensbay...watched Alpha and Omega with her and her friends...

This is the 1st time she treated me movie?LOL

After movie, we just shopping around and then went to j.co eat yogurt...

Didn't take any photo that day...haiz

The 11th dating is at Sunway...

Took lunch with her at MCD.

Watched The Legend of The Fist with her...

Although i watched it 2 times,but i sure will accompany her to watch it again because she very wanted to watch this movie...lol

Arghh...i wanna buy Arsenal's shirt,i want wear it when CNY...it was just arrived at Nike shop...RM89 ler,quite expensive...

Back to topic,after movie,we went to starbuck 'lepak' again...

But at least we got took some photo...haha

That's our day...lol

Recently i want some gift from her...don't know why.

But she told me she don't know what to give me...teh

And i know she want converse shoes badly,

unfortunately i won't buy for her...hahaha

Hope she know why...lol

Wonder this post is enough long d?haha

Love you,babe...♥