let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
Photobucket
The Blogger.
Disclaimer
some thing you SHOULD know

You are now on http://vinclai.blogspot.com/
My blog , My rules
No SPAMING is welcome to this blog
Hate me or don't like what i blog ,you can don't read !!!
You can click [x] button at the top right corner!!!
or you can press Alt+F4
OR you just press/click here and Shoo
No one is begging you to stay on
And people, do tag before you leave :)



deux:
Scream it !.








trois:
7 Sunday, October 3, 2010 9:46 PM
Today went to Queensbay for movie...

Detective Dee...a quite normal movie lar...not very nice actually...

I don't know why,today,its like very weird...

When on the way to Queensbay,me and my friend met a car with 7777 number plate...

After that,our movie is at room 7 in cinema...lol

Then when going to car park,we saw Rm10 on the floor then for sure we picked up..haha

Took our Dinner at Golden Sand Resort?Forgotten the name...

Our table number is 77...Woo

No idea with the number 7...it just keep following us..haha

And today is my last day of my semester break...tomorrow i'm going to start my 2nd semester...haiz...

Time flies...

Not only that,today is also me and her's 7th monthsary...HEHE

Happy 7th Monthsary to us!

As usual,i love her always...For me,she's always no.1 in my heart...

I love you <3 <3