let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
Photobucket
The Blogger.
Disclaimer
some thing you SHOULD know

You are now on http://vinclai.blogspot.com/
My blog , My rules
No SPAMING is welcome to this blog
Hate me or don't like what i blog ,you can don't read !!!
You can click [x] button at the top right corner!!!
or you can press Alt+F4
OR you just press/click here and Shoo
No one is begging you to stay on
And people, do tag before you leave :)



deux:
Scream it !.








trois:
Sunday, September 5, 2010 9:44 PM
Sorry for late post for our 6th monthsary...

Hehe...actually forgot what to post liao...xD

Recently working so don't have much time to online...

My working place is quite comfortable for me lar,still can sit what?haha...

But everyday my leg and back sure pain...haiz

Today had a great outing with her...woots

2nd time drive car alone go find her...hehe

Today more earlier than previous,10am started my engine...VRRROOM!

Took our lunch and dinner at mcd...teh

She wanna gives me surprise about the present but failed again?WAHAHA...so careless...

Got 2 present,1 is the couple mobile accessories and another 1 the medicine...

Its quite special...haha...just now my mum saw it,she get shocked and asked me where u get that medicine?lols...

I still haven 'eat' all the medicine yet...lols

Watched Piranha with her...she's damn scared of the fish...lol

A bit sorry to her because brought her to watched PG18 movie...

After movie we went to starbuck sit for awhile...and she forgot to give me the voucher...haiz

Mcd as dinner then fetch her back d...

If everyday can hang out with her,how good is it?

What i need to say now is...

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART(I just got one heart nia)xD...

MUAK ! ! ! <3