let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
Photobucket
The Blogger.
Disclaimer
some thing you SHOULD know

You are now on http://vinclai.blogspot.com/
My blog , My rules
No SPAMING is welcome to this blog
Hate me or don't like what i blog ,you can don't read !!!
You can click [x] button at the top right corner!!!
or you can press Alt+F4
OR you just press/click here and Shoo
No one is begging you to stay on
And people, do tag before you leave :)



deux:
Scream it !.








trois:
Monday, September 13, 2010 6:51 PM
She keeps want me to update my blog,so as her wish...lol

If the post is short,don't blame me har...haha

Firstly,i'm free now...lol

Din work anymore...gonna enjoy this 2 weeks...

Lets talk about yesterday...hehe

Yesterday me and family went to my grandma's house for my uncle's wedding,but my dad was not attending...

Early in the morning rushing to fetch my dear and go to my grandma's house...

Before my mum reach her house,she's so nervous...keep OMG OMG OMG..haha

After she in my car only not so nervous d?lols

When at my grandma's house,we have nothing to do...can't online...hmm

Afternoon wanna take a nap also can't...sien die

But someone still can sleep wor,sleeping at my shoulder...sipek siok nia

We also took some photos here and there lar..haha

Then evening we prepared go to have our dinner...

The food is quite okay nia...nothing special

Want her to eat vegetables like forcing her to eat shit aneh a...let my mum know you don't like to eat vegetables then sure gai d...haha

After dinner,my mum fetch her back...then the end...

Photo of the day..lol