let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
Photobucket
The Blogger.
Disclaimer
some thing you SHOULD know

You are now on http://vinclai.blogspot.com/
My blog , My rules
No SPAMING is welcome to this blog
Hate me or don't like what i blog ,you can don't read !!!
You can click [x] button at the top right corner!!!
or you can press Alt+F4
OR you just press/click here and Shoo
No one is begging you to stay on
And people, do tag before you leave :)



deux:
Scream it !.








trois:
Sunday, August 8, 2010 5:20 PM

I very miss her recently...

If I could have just one wish,

I would wish to wake up everyday,

hear the sound of your breath on my neck,

the warmth of your lips on my cheek,

the touch of your fingers on my face,

and the feel of your heart beating with mine...

I know that i could never this feelings with anyone other than you,my babe...

I love the way you make me happy,

and the ways you show you care.

I love that you are with me,

and i glad that you're mine.

So thank you Bao Bei being there for me,

For supporting my life,

and sure that i'll do the same for you,

My beloved, Mrs. Lai