let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
Photobucket
The Blogger.
Disclaimer
some thing you SHOULD know

You are now on http://vinclai.blogspot.com/
My blog , My rules
No SPAMING is welcome to this blog
Hate me or don't like what i blog ,you can don't read !!!
You can click [x] button at the top right corner!!!
or you can press Alt+F4
OR you just press/click here and Shoo
No one is begging you to stay on
And people, do tag before you leave :)



deux:
Scream it !.








trois:
Sunday, August 22, 2010 2:03 PM

Hmm...Yesterday she came to Queensbay with her friends to celebrate Valen's birthday...

But actually i din't see they celebrate also...

I woke up so early yesterday,my mum said me crazy...haha

Every time the date i gonna date with her,i sure will woke up early...maybe i was too excited and can't wait to meet her...

Watched Love In Disguise with her...

I like Lee Hom,after watched his movie,

I realize some of his new songs is came from where...and why the song will name as it is...

Something happened to us when we're watching movie...very sad still...

After watched movie,we just go walk around,took some photos and met up "Plurkers"...

I'm not happy with yesterday...Really...

The 8th date with her...

Its the worst day i ever had with her...haiz

Anyways,at least i can met her...

She promised me she won't do it again...

I hope our next date will be fine...

12 days left to our half year anniversary...:)

Love you