let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
Photobucket
The Blogger.
Disclaimer
some thing you SHOULD know

You are now on http://vinclai.blogspot.com/
My blog , My rules
No SPAMING is welcome to this blog
Hate me or don't like what i blog ,you can don't read !!!
You can click [x] button at the top right corner!!!
or you can press Alt+F4
OR you just press/click here and Shoo
No one is begging you to stay on
And people, do tag before you leave :)



deux:
Scream it !.








trois:
Wednesday, August 11, 2010 8:53 PM
Early in the morning,she text me and woke me up...

I think she still don't know that...xD

After i took my breakfast and bathe,i went to sunway by driving car...

Very miracles that my mum allowed me drive car to Butterworth to meet her...

Driving car alone go find her...quite boring when on the way, but its worth...

I seldom have the chance go Butterworth find her,some more this time is I myself drive car go...haha

Reached her house and fetching her to sunway...

When on the way to sunway with her,i treated her very bad...

Sorry, my fault...I'm very nervous that time...

Very sorry :(

After reached sunway,we went go kim tavern had lunch...Actually is just me had lunch at there...xD

1 hours later,we went to watched The Last Airbender...

It's a nice movie...MUST watch if you haven watch yet...xD

After the movie we went to took some photos at fitting room.lols

Tell you all,we took a lots of photos today...but just will upload some at here...

Haha...I still bring along my laptop with me so that at starbuck can online...

Today i really very enjoyed with her...hope that next time I still can go fetch her out...

She treat me very good, satisfied a lots for me, take a lots of good care for me....

All I know that...and same do I...

I love you,not just because of you pretty, cute or other else...

Love you means love you...That's no reason for it...♥

Here are fews of the photos we took today...:)

Lazy to upload many...haha
She's like shy shy...xD
Still wearing spec huh?lols
Imma so yeng...haha
Why like smile beh chut?Sorry =x