let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
Photobucket
The Blogger.
Disclaimer
some thing you SHOULD know

You are now on http://vinclai.blogspot.com/
My blog , My rules
No SPAMING is welcome to this blog
Hate me or don't like what i blog ,you can don't read !!!
You can click [x] button at the top right corner!!!
or you can press Alt+F4
OR you just press/click here and Shoo
No one is begging you to stay on
And people, do tag before you leave :)



deux:
Scream it !.








trois:
Tuesday, August 3, 2010 12:40 PM

Back to blogger...

Today gonna update my blog...want to know why?hehe...

Today is me and her's 5th Monthsary...

The time pass very fast...5 month d,woots...

Happy 5th monthsary babe...

As usual,I love you...xD

and i'm waiting for our half year...haha

Hmm,recently my mood was not very well,

just because of that,we argued...I'm sorry babe...

hope you can forgive what i had did...

And i also appreciated everything you had done for me...

To me,love you are perfect...

Thanks for being there for me,

Thanks for loving me,

Thanks for being you...

I love you with everything i am...

Love always.