let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
Photobucket
The Blogger.
Disclaimer
some thing you SHOULD know

You are now on http://vinclai.blogspot.com/
My blog , My rules
No SPAMING is welcome to this blog
Hate me or don't like what i blog ,you can don't read !!!
You can click [x] button at the top right corner!!!
or you can press Alt+F4
OR you just press/click here and Shoo
No one is begging you to stay on
And people, do tag before you leave :)



deux:
Scream it !.








trois:
Monday, July 19, 2010 6:35 PM
Please welcome back Vincent Lai...

He's back...HAHA...

Although i have no idea wanna update about what,i still will update it...

Now I'm using my new laptop updating...hehe

Very happy that i had my own new laptop...

Bought it about rm2.5k...

This week is my last week go to college,after that next week is my study week and also final exam will be come d...sigh...

Just hoping that i won't barred from the final exam...Pray hard for me...=(

I don't want to waste my parent's money for retain any of the subject...It will cost me Rm700 per subject...That's not a small amount...

VINCENT LAI,YOU CAN DO IT!!!:)


Haha...This friday i have the chances to meet her again...Yepee

Wishes that she won't sad and moody anymore le ya...Cheer always

I dislike dear always sad and moody de le...hope dear understand it o...:)

I love you.