let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
Photobucket
The Blogger.
Disclaimer
some thing you SHOULD know

You are now on http://vinclai.blogspot.com/
My blog , My rules
No SPAMING is welcome to this blog
Hate me or don't like what i blog ,you can don't read !!!
You can click [x] button at the top right corner!!!
or you can press Alt+F4
OR you just press/click here and Shoo
No one is begging you to stay on
And people, do tag before you leave :)



deux:
Scream it !.








trois:
Happy 4th Monthsary to us...:) Saturday, July 3, 2010 7:36 PM

As written on the title,today is our 4th monthsary...

She said this month run very slow...i think so?haha...

It has been the most amazing 4 months of my life...

You have shown me what its like to love and beloved and ...that’s my happiness...

It’s all I need to have the most amazing life I can possibly have and thank you for it.

You’ve helped me understand a lot of things,because of that,i will try my very best to change my bad attitude too...

No one's parents should prevent their children from falling in love with someone because of their age and it’s not allowed...hope they will know we are loving each other with our true heart...

I feel so happy just being with you this way, even if you’re far away....but sometimes if my jealousy make us cold,please forgive me...TT

I will love you until the end of time...You make me feel loved, you make me feel needed, but more importantly, you make me feel wanted!

We have slowly grown into a beautiful relationship that only you and I can understand...

I wish i can always by your side and with no one else...

When I say I LOVE YOU its truly meant.I LOVE YOU SO MUCH and nobody can take your place in my HEART..

Happy 4th Monthsary,Babe!
I Love you.