let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
Photobucket
The Blogger.
Disclaimer
some thing you SHOULD know

You are now on http://vinclai.blogspot.com/
My blog , My rules
No SPAMING is welcome to this blog
Hate me or don't like what i blog ,you can don't read !!!
You can click [x] button at the top right corner!!!
or you can press Alt+F4
OR you just press/click here and Shoo
No one is begging you to stay on
And people, do tag before you leave :)



deux:
Scream it !.








trois:
Monday, June 28, 2010 8:41 PM
Yesterday i went to sunway carnival met with her...

First time went there and i found out sunway carnival doesn't really very big...and nothing we can do at there...lol

But with my babe,sure got things to let us do...haha...

I and her watched Knight and Day but my friends watched Prince of Persia...

Felt a bit sorry to her because she want to watch A Team and i don't listen to her :(

No more next time le...

We also took a lots of photos at there...hehe

Here are some of the photos...
I want hug her badly...now i have the chance...xD
Kiss?Ya...i'm kissing her...sweet lea?xD...Love this photo so much...
My lips is so so so so red...haha

I love the day be with her...

Really hope everyday also can meet with her...

Take care of her when she was sick...

Hug her tight when she was cold...

Cheer her up when she was sad...

When is the day will come?as she said, ' very fast nia'

haha...

I miss her, i love her.

She is mine