let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
Photobucket
The Blogger.
Disclaimer
some thing you SHOULD know

You are now on http://vinclai.blogspot.com/
My blog , My rules
No SPAMING is welcome to this blog
Hate me or don't like what i blog ,you can don't read !!!
You can click [x] button at the top right corner!!!
or you can press Alt+F4
OR you just press/click here and Shoo
No one is begging you to stay on
And people, do tag before you leave :)



deux:
Scream it !.








trois:
Friday, June 25, 2010 10:07 AM
Later i'm going to have my IES exam...

But i still not ready for it...this is the coming subject that i will get F...

It is maybe because of i gave myself too much pressure, so i always so easy get down...

Sorry to her again...

Every time i was down,she's the one who i treated cold...SORRY ! ! !

My mind have a lots of things need to do but as usual, i lazy to do it...

Things is getting worst...

I very scare i can't deal with it...

How useless am i...


Anyways, i hopes that she will get over soon...

Not thinking to see her keep coughing and sneezing...

Take care , my babe...<3