let me take you on the ride of your life
un:
Photobucket
The Blogger.
Disclaimer
some thing you SHOULD know

You are now on http://vinclai.blogspot.com/
My blog , My rules
No SPAMING is welcome to this blog
Hate me or don't like what i blog ,you can don't read !!!
You can click [x] button at the top right corner!!!
or you can press Alt+F4
OR you just press/click here and Shoo
No one is begging you to stay on
And people, do tag before you leave :)



deux:
Scream it !.








trois:
Monday, June 21, 2010 3:42 PM
I'm back...lol

Not much things to update this time...

Just when the mood is came to me,so i just update for FUN...haha

Last few days i already decided to tell my mum that i love her...

But wait until today,i just told my mum all things that related to her...

Then my mum keep asking me few question about her...

Luckily my mum allow me to continue this relationship...haha...

By the way,she sure will say something bad about that...i don't even care about it la...

I will try my best to protect her of course...

Anyways, i quite relax after i told all this to my mum...xD